Welcome to the WGU Texas Guaranteed Pathways Program
WGU Texas is proud to partner with select community colleges to offer specific dual-admission degree programs for qualified students pursuing both an associate’s degree and bachelor’s degree in a seamless transfer program.
Students in the Guaranteed Pathway program (identified in the community college admission and advising process) will transfer into WGU Texas with:
- Guaranteed admission (see requirements regarding advising and transcripts)
- $65 application fee waiver
- Eligibility to apply for the WGU Texas Finish to Go Further Scholarship (valued up to $2,000)
- Personal support from a dedicated mentor from enrollment through completion of degree
- Full transfer of associate degree hours
Students in the Guaranteed Pathway program are guaranteed admission to WGU Texas provided they:
- Complete an intake interview with WGU Texas Enrollment Counselor.
- Submit official transcripts for all completed academic work to be received by WGU Texas 60 days prior to enrolling in WGU Texas courses.
- Meet the general admission requirements and program requirements. (Follow the appropriate program link for program details.)*
*Students will still complete the Readiness Assessment, and though it is not a condition of admission, results will be used for advising and academic support services.
How to Join
Students can join the Guaranteed Pathway to WGU Texas Program by contacting a representative from a participating partner school listed below.
Department of Nursing
409-944-1396 or 409-944-1388
For More Information
If you’d like more information about WGU Texas and our degree programs, please select one of the options below: